Every technical graduate or even not technical graduate dream to work in the top companies like amazon, google, facebook, apple and etc.
To get job in these companies one should must learn programming and data structures.
So, Here are the top 40 questions regarding data structure and algorithms that will definitely help you to get job or internship in these product based companies.
List of questions (Click on questions to get optimal solution in python)
- Kadane’s Algorithm
- Best time to buy and sell stock
- Print elements in sorted order using column wise sorted matrix
- Maximum size rectangle
- Word wrap problem
- EDIT Distance
- Maximum sum such that no two elements are adjacent
- Implement Merge-Sort in place
- Quick sort for linked list
- Find the starting point of the loop
- Check if a binary tree contains duplicate subtree of size two or more
- Fid all duplicate subtrees binary tree
- Merge two BST
- Largest BST in a binary tree
- Job sequencing problem
- Huffman Coding
- Maximize the sum of arr[i]*i
- Program for sort job first CPU scheduling
- Minimum cost of ropes
- Rat in a maze problem
- Print all palindromic partitions of a string
- Partition of a set into k subsets with equal sum
- Merge overlapping interval
- LRU cache implementation
- Find the first circular tour that visits all petrol pumps
- Next smaller elements
- Merge k sorted linked list
- Implement BFS and DFS
- Cheapest flight with k-strops
- Water jug problem using BFS
- Given a sequence of words print all anagrams together
- Print unique rows in a given Boolean matrix
- Largest sum contiguous subarray
- Mobile Numeric keypad problem
- Minimum cost to fill given weight in a bag
- Maximum length chain of pairs
- Partition problem
- Coin game winner
- Count number of bits to flipped A -> B
- Change decimal to binary and any other
All 40 questions mentioned above covered all topics such ad array, linked list, hash, Dynamic programming, Graph, Tree and etc.
So, ALL the best for your preparation, Hope you all can find your way to your destination.
If you guys are more interested to read posts then subscribe to the daily posts.